October 4, 2007

Emergency Room Recruitment Centre (Laura & Adrian Photos)










I have to say that this exhibit was quite interesting and effective. What I liked most about many of the sites we visited was the fact that many of them were interactive with the audience. This show in particular encouraged individuals to speak their mind. The format was interesting as well. Ripped up canvas was made to look like bandages where individuals could write down an emergency in the world, which they thought was important. Each person who wrote something down on the torn canvas was told to wrap the "bandage" around their head or body and was told to speak about the issue and why it was important. It was a fun and interactive way to get people to speak about pressing issues that were on their minds. I definitely thought this show was very effective. Adrian how did you feel when you were told to speak about the issue of our environment?
~Laura

No comments: